The Ultimate Sacrifice


Forgot to post this during the Holy Week (sorry :p) but I think my message won't just be for and during the Holy Week.

So you've done your penance- either by hitting yourself, gets crucified, walked under the sun for hours, not eating/doing this or that- sung the whole Bible's verses endlessly for days, and other capers you may have done that you think is appropriate for those days because He gave his life for us. But the main question remains - WHAT'S NEXT?????

If you decide to bash me for mistakenly understanding this post to put a pun on the Catholics, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG. Let's put it this way: I'M POSTING THIS FOR THE POSER-SINNERS WHO TRIES TO BE THE GOOD CHILD BUT AFTERWARDS BECOME THE DEVIL AGAIN. Boom! I bet it hurts huh? I have nothing against solid Christians or Catholics who does what we Filipinos typically do during the Holy Week. I get that. But I just pray that it doesn't stop there. Remembering His sacrifice should be done daily, in everything that we do, to everyone that we meet. I know I'm not perfect nor not a sinner, but please, let's not be too pretentious about it. 



**Photo taken last year on our way home from the province. Massive sculpture of Jesus' head was displayed on the street side of Gerona, Pampanga.**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Comment away!

 

DISCLAIMER

Photos are not to be used on any purpose without permission and approval. If caught without any approval from agypsyphotog, the owner could file a case against you. Copyright infringement or any image alteration done to these photos will cause you penalty.