#The1975inManila


So I've been shooting photos for quite sometime now (still not professionally though), and been eyeing on multiple lenses and gadgets to include in my kit, but I still haven't decided what type photographer will I be. Checking on the photos that I've captured, they are mostly animals (particularly dogs), architecture/landmarks, portraits (for my other blog https://everydayisyou-nique.blogspot.com) and the latest ones-concerts. As much as I love to "capture moments", there are some shots that I can truly ace.

I would really love to learn how to "properly" shoot. Better results maybe? Or perhaps I have to settle first on what I would really want to have as a subject.

Now about my photo, it was shot last May 29 at Trinoma when The 1975 (queue eardrum-bashing screams) visited Manila for series of mall shows. And yes, this is one of the reasons why my dilemma started. HAHAHA :))



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Comment away!

 

DISCLAIMER

Photos are not to be used on any purpose without permission and approval. If caught without any approval from agypsyphotog, the owner could file a case against you. Copyright infringement or any image alteration done to these photos will cause you penalty.