What you lookin' at?


For the past 3 months, I've been back and forth to the province due to some family reasons. It's nice to get away from the city life once in a while. Breathing fresh air, hearing the sound of the birds and the chickens waking you up in the morning - the simple country life to be exact. It's as if time stands still whenever I'm there. Green grass, farm animals, beautiful flowers, fresh fruits that you can just pick up at the backyard, and the list goes on and on. 

Speaking of animals, this is a Water Buffalo, which is the typical helper of the Filipinos when it comes to farming. He has been in my Aunt's yard just chillin'. Upon seeing it, I immediately took my cam and snapped a few shots of him. Quite scared to get near, but he was really tamed and allowed me to be at most 5 feet.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Comment away!

 

DISCLAIMER

Photos are not to be used on any purpose without permission and approval. If caught without any approval from agypsyphotog, the owner could file a case against you. Copyright infringement or any image alteration done to these photos will cause you penalty.