TEAM


It's summer here in The Philippines and one of the things we typically do is hold sportsfests (well, aside from travelling to the nearest beach to beat the summer heat). Let me present to you my account's volleyball team. I was able to watch their game last April 13 versus another account of the same company. My sister and I rushed to the venue right after Pacquiao defeated Bradley in their re-match fight. Too bad I wasn't able to watch our basketball team play, but I bet they would know and understand why *wink*. We weren't able to win the game, but none the less, they had fun and still all smiles regardless of the defeat.

To view my other shots during the game you can click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Comment away!

 

DISCLAIMER

Photos are not to be used on any purpose without permission and approval. If caught without any approval from agypsyphotog, the owner could file a case against you. Copyright infringement or any image alteration done to these photos will cause you penalty.