Birthday ♥


Celebrated my birthday at Buffet 101 last May 3 with my family and aunts. My real birthday is April 29 but since it's a work day, we decided to celebrate it on a weekend. I feasted my eyes, and tummy of course, to different types of cuisine that the resto had to offer. This yummy treat was placed in a mini ferris wheel! Cute and delicious!

My family loves to eat. I would like to say that we're food enthusiasts especially my sister. Come to think of it, I've got loads of shots of foods that we've already eaten. Perhaps I need to have a "Food Album" posted soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Comment away!

 

DISCLAIMER

Photos are not to be used on any purpose without permission and approval. If caught without any approval from agypsyphotog, the owner could file a case against you. Copyright infringement or any image alteration done to these photos will cause you penalty.