Happy Chinese New Year!



Happy Year of the Wood Horse to my fellow Chinese, Filipino-Chinese, married to Chinese, wanna be Chinese, whatsoever! HAHA! Had the priviledge to have my first photowalk to Chinatown at the moment of celebrating the Chinese New Year. I had so much fun for I did it with a few of my office friends and discovered a whole mount of awesomeness as we explored the whole Chinatown. Saw a lot of pros and young-bloods during that day. Got a bit intimidated with the lenses of the pros, but I did not fret on shooting amazing things during the celebration.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Comment away!

 

DISCLAIMER

Photos are not to be used on any purpose without permission and approval. If caught without any approval from agypsyphotog, the owner could file a case against you. Copyright infringement or any image alteration done to these photos will cause you penalty.