Hello Prince!


Now I know the Princess in you understood what my title for this photo means. Remember those fairy tale stories when the prince turned into a frog and you have to kiss it to turn him back to human? Honestly, I never believed in that. HAHA! Another "Prince" that I have in mind was a rockstar prince. I don't know, but it seems to me that the way my sister held the frog's arm up made it look like it's doing a rockstar sign. Oh I don't know, it's just me. Anyway, hope you find this shot cool :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Comment away!

 

DISCLAIMER

Photos are not to be used on any purpose without permission and approval. If caught without any approval from agypsyphotog, the owner could file a case against you. Copyright infringement or any image alteration done to these photos will cause you penalty.